A famous architectural firm has conceived this project.
In this house you can experience a sublime fusion between modernism, quality service, and efficiency with an antique aroma.
A stay at Ottoboni Flat give both the tourist and business traveler alike the possibility to experience the atmosphere of an authentic 1700's Roman apartment.
A unique and unrepeatable experience in an extraordinary setting in the heart of eternal Rome.
The location of Ottoboni Flat is simply superlative; in via della Vite with windows on Via del Corso, main artery of the historical center.
Between the Fountain of Trevi and the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and the Spanish Steps; four cardinal points, four Roman splendors, places among those most noted worldwide, all reached within a 5 to 10 minute walk.
For the business traveler getting around is really easy.
In Largo Goldoni or Piazza San Silvestro, reached in only 2 minutes on foot, find the taxi station, while in Piazza di Spagna find the underground station line A, central axis of the entire city.
Finally, numerous bus lines that run in both directions on Via del Corso.
The recent renovation add a touch of preciousness, the flat is located on 3° floor (with elevator).
The apartment can accommodate up to 4 people together in the bedroom and living room (with a modern sofa bed).On request it is possible to have an additional bed
The flat is furnished with full kitchen and bathroom with shower.
You can find all amenities necessary for relaxing after an intense day; Air conditioning, TV, satellite, DVD, wireless internet.
The kitchen is fully equipped with utensils and all kitchenware needed to prepare meals.
We invite you to read the acrobat document of the Ottoboni palace's history: Palazzo Ottoboni
From a touristic point of view, all of the major world renowned sights to see in Rome, visited by millions of people every year, like the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Roman Forums, and the Colosseum, can be reached on foot within 5 to 10 minutes while walking down the characteristic vias, side streets, and piazzas with monuments and statues along the way.
A gift that only a unique city like Rome can give offer its visitor.
These are the incredible distances of the main and absolute sights to see when visiting Rome:
Trevi Fountain: approx. 400 meters
Piazza Venezia: approx. 500 meters
Pantheon: approx. 450 meters
Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps): approx. 300 meters
Piazza Navona: approx. 800 meters
Colosseum: approx. 1.200 meters
Campo de' Fiori: approx. 1.000 meters
Bocca della Verità: approx. 1.200 meters
Castel S. Angelo: approx. 1.200 meters
Saint Peter's and the Vatican: approx. 1.500 meters.
Rome's Open Air Museum?
Perhaps this title is only a consolidated stereotype, but if so, a stay at Ottoboni Flat is equal to living with the antiquity of the Aurelian walls, the defensive brick belt that encloses the heart of the city.
A chance to relive the aristocratic Roman tradition of 1700, visiting places like century old cafés, tearooms, bars, newsstands and much more.
The most popular restaurants, in the immediate area, are certainly not lacking, where one can taste the many specialties of real Roman cuisine, authentic art and poetry that boasts century old tradition.
For the businessman or woman, Ottoboni Flat is logistically set in a position serviced by Rome's underground; Termini Station, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Venezia, Piazzale Flaminio.
Taxi station are also available between Piazza di Spagna, Piazza San Silvestro and L.go Goldoni, only a short walk away.
- From Fiumicino Airport (distance about 20 km.)
Catch the Leonardo Express train from the airport terminal (departures every 30 minutes with non-stop service to Termini Station). Once at Termini follow the instruction below - From Termini Station.
- From Ciampino Airport (distance about 17 km.)
Outside the Arrivals terminal, find the bus line stop Co.Tra.L./Schiaffini and get off at the end of the line, Metro (subway) A "ANAGNINA". Take the metro (subway) in the direction "BATTISTINI" and get off at the "SPAGNA" stop. From there follow the map indication (distance about 300 mt.)
- From Termini Station Catch the metro line A (direction "BATTISTINI), and get off at the third stop "SPAGNA". From there follow the map indication (distance about 300 mt.)
- By Car
· Limited access on week-days from Monday to Thursday from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
· Limited access on Fridays from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm and from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am
· Limited access on Saturdays from 2:00 pm to 18:00 pm and from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am
· Sundays and Holidays allow unlimited access.
In any case, parking is forbidden on Via della Vite and other side streets and squares in the immediate area.
If you would like to park a car, you will need to use one of the following carparks:
- AUTORIMESSA COLONNA VIA S. MARIA IN VIA, 11-13 distance:400 m. medium price 30€/day phone:+39.06.67.80.506/+39.06.69.29.11.41 - email@example.com
- AUTORIMESSA SPAGNA PIAZZA MIGNANELLI 8/9/15 distance:450 m. medium price 40€/day phone: +39.06.67.92.833
- VANTAGGIO PARKING VIA DEL VANTAGGIO, 44 distance:750 m. medium price 35€/day phone: +39.06.36.12.378
- PARKING LUDOVISI VIA LUDOVISI, 60 distance:800 m. medium price 30€/day phone: +39.06.47.40.632
- AUTOPARK VILLA BORGHESE VIALE DEL GALOPPATOIO, 33 distance:2 km.(with tapis roulant) medium price 30€/day phone:+39.06.32.25.240
- Metro line A: station Spagna
- bus Terminus San Silvestro: 52, 53, 61, 71, 80, 85, 160, 850
- Other bus in nearest streets: C3, 81, 62, 63, 95, 116, 116T, 117, 119, 175, 224, 492, 590, 628, 630, 913.
- Night bus:25, 45, 60, 99.
- 50 mt. taxi parking.:Largo Goldoni, piazza San Silvestro
- 100 mt. taxi parking: Piazza di Spagna
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Air Conditioned
- Bedding and Towels
- Flat SAT TV
- Kitchen (electric burners, fridge)
- Ironing board
brochures, maps and other in formative material.
Credit card payments accepted: Visa, MasterCard e American Express only by website before your arrival
Baggage deposit for late departures.
Ottoboni Flat is a non-smoking apartment.
No animals are permitted.
Check-in is after 4.00 p.m.
Check out is before 10:00 a.m.
Choose among the different services offered at special prices like:
Pickup service to/from main airports and harbours
Expert guides who will lead you to discover our city
Welcome basket full of special typical Italian food and wine
and many others...
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax +39.06.98380130
Info check-in/check-out (city manager)
- name Nicola Whistler
- eMail email@example.com
2° Click on the button below and reserve our flat by paying a 30% deposit via credit card or bank transfer.
• Credit Card*: is the fastest and simplest system, your booking will immediately be confirmed.
• Bank Transfer: your booking will be confirmed following the receipt of the deposit by our bank (generally 4/5 working days). It is essential to send a copy of the bank transfer (by fax or mail) within 48h of the form's compilation.
The balance will be paid on your arrival (exclusively in cash)
You will be welcomed by our city manager who will be waiting for you at the apartment at the prearranged time, and who will show you how to use the appliances in the flat, and ask you to sign the inventory of the flat’s equipment.
HAVE A NICE STAY!
You can also pay your balance through Credit Card or Bank Wire, please click on the button below:
* Please note Credit Cards are managed through PayPal: +4.90% (international taxes)